| **SOLD** World Class Fine Estate Auction: Richmond VA 23220 |
|Highlights:||STARTS: Online now (All bidding will be online only)|
PREVIEW: 4wknds: 10am-2pm, Fri-Sat-Sun, 2/26-28, 3/5-7, 3/12-14, 3/19-21 By appt only, 804-358-0500
ENDS: Wed, Mar 24 beginning 10am EST (In "ALL ITEMS" order at first lots & continuing multi-lots/min thereafter)
PICKUP: By Appt Only
Presenting the Estate of Luggage Magnate: Samuel Theodore (Ted) & Betti-Lee Stark of Williamsburg Va:
Including RUSSIAN ART (Nephrite, Silver & Shaded Enamel) FINE ESTATE JEWELRY (Diamond, Emerald, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Edwardian) FINE SATSUMA-WARE (Meiji, Edo) FINE STERLING (Comyns, Tiffany, Cartier) FINE ART, HAIRWORK MEMORIAL JEWELRY, HUGE TRANSFERWARE COLLECTION (1000+pcs in Toy, Child & Full Size) FLOW BLUE, FURNITURE, CLOCKS, & MORE... Click here for more background info on Ted & Betti-Lee Stark
Treasures to SELL? Estate Advisors & Liquidators, Appraisers, Auctioneers, Attorneys & Consultants: You are invited to call about EBIDLOCAL.com hosted Sale Events - 804-358-0500
|Categories:||Catalog - ALL ITEMS (401) - ASIAN ART (4) - ASSORTED (6) - BOOKS (4) - CERAMICS (15) - CERAMICS FULLSIZE (1) - CERAMICS TOYCHILD (10) - CLOCKS (3) - ENGLISH CERAMICS (17) - ENGLISHCERAMICS TOYCHILD (27) - FINE ART (10) - FURNITURE (14) - HAIRWORK MEMORIAL JEWELRY (13) - JEWELRY (26) - RUSSIAN ART (10) - SATSUMA (53) - STERLING SILVER (24) - STERLING SILVER (4) - TRANSFERWARE FULLSIZE (68) - TRANSFERWARE TOYCHILD (92)|
|Notes:|| SPECIAL TERMS. FOR THIS SALE ONLY THE FOLLOWING SPECIAL TERMS APPLY: THE BUYERS PREMIUM FOR THIS AUCTION IS 15% IF PAYING BY CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS OR WIRE TRANSFER. IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD 3% WILL BE ADDED FOR A TOTAL OF 18% BUYERS PREMIUM. IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD, YOU MUST NOTIFY OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO THE END OF THE AUCTION. |
PAYMENT: If your bid is successful, you’ll receive the following in an email shortly after the sale:
An invoice (the hammer price plus the buyer’s premium as well as any applicable taxes)
Property collection notice including date of availability and location of your property.
We accept wire transfers, bank drafts or cashier's checks, cash or approved checks. Credit cards will be accepted with an additional 3% fee added. Please contact our office if you wish to pay by credit card prior to the close of the sale.
BIDDING ERRORS: Increasing your own bids.... please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email using the contact sheet on our website (we must have your request in writing) you must remain the high bidder. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid please make sure and review all bids before submitting. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close no exceptions.
STAGGERED CLOSING: The online auction closes 1 items per minute This feature will close the bidding on intervals. This feature works great with the auto-extend feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction.
DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional 4 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 4 minutes of the asset's closing time.
PREVIEW LIVE IN-HOME: Attend our LIVE ON-SITE PREVIEW/INSPECTION where you have the opportunity to personally inspect all items, then bid on-line at your leisure in the comfort of your own home or office. (See DATE & TIME above)
*** ATTENTION ALL BIDDERS *** Be sure and CHECK YOUR BIDS upon conclusion of the auction!! If you're a successful bidder, you should receive an email receipt from EbidLocal.com for your purchases by approx. 9pm auction closing day! (REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTERS TOO!!) If you do not receive an emailed receipt, contact us via email at: email@example.com and we will provide a duplicate emailed receipt for pickup/removal purposes. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR EMAILED RECEIPT **WITH YOU** TO PICK UP PURCHASES. Thank you.
|Terms:||See Registration Information for general Terms & Conditions.|
FOR THIS SALE ONLY THE FOLLOWING SPECIAL TERMS APPLY: THE BUYERS PREMIUM FOR THIS AUCTION IS 15% IF PAYING BY CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS OR WIRE TRANSFER. IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD 3% WILL BE ADDED FOR A TOTAL OF 18% BUYERS PREMIUM. IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD, YOU MUST NOTIFY OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO THE END OF THE AUCTION.
REMOVAL DATES/TIMES: Removal will be by appointment ~
Bidders who do not pickup their items at the scheduled time or who fail to make shipping arrangements will be considered to have abandoned their purchases and agree that they will not be entitled to any refund or adjustment.
|Contact:||eBIDLOCAL.com ~ OnLine Auctions & Estate Sales & Liquidations ~ Helping Sellers Since 1985, VAF#777|
2711 Buford Rd, Suite #316
Richmond VA 23235-2423