WHAT’S IT WORTH?
Let our ethical, trained, certified professionals tell you! Our appraisal reports conform to USPAP standards
Frequently Asked Questions about Appraisals
What does it cost?
Our appraisal rate is $125/hr.
Are you certified?
Yes, our senior appraisers are fully trained, educated, tested, and certified by The National Governing Bodies of ISA and ASA, and all appraisal reports conform to USPAP standards and are fully admissible in any court of law.
How long does it take?
You should generally allow 2-4 weeks from the time of visitation to the time the appraisal report can be expected in hand.
What is the process?
An appraisal generally consists of 3 steps. 1. Site visitation and inspection. 2. Research and valuation. 3. Report writing and submission.
What type of appraisals do you offer?
All types, including Insurance, Estate Probate, Equitable Distribution (Divorce), Creditor Evaluations, Mergers and Acquisitions, In-Place Value, Charitable Donation, IRS/Federal, Damage Claim, and others.
* ISA – International Society of Appraisers
* ASA – American Society of Appraisers
* USPAP – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
Update Bidder Profile
See Stuff You Want to Buy?
- Read Terms & Conditions
- Fill Out Your Bidder Profile Info
- Recieve Your Unique Bidder# via Email
Each Sale Event:
- Watch Current Sale Events Calendar
- Browse Sale Event Item Catalogs
- Attend Preview, Inspect Items
- Bid What You Want To Pay
- Pickup Your Purchases
Important Sale Event Details:
- Preview Date
- Close/End Date
- Pickup Date
- Get Weekly Event Alerts
You Want to Sell Stuff?
- You Want Top Dollar
- You Want it Sold ASAP
- You Want Expert Service
We Take Care of:
- Catalog & Photograph It All
- Asset Sale Published Online
- Market Your Assets Nationwide
- Handle All Payments & Accounting
- Send Itemized Report & Your Check
Whether Your Place, or Ours:
- Bigger Audience, Better Prices
- No Valuables Unsold or Undersold
- All Asset Values Clearly Established
- Complete Transparency (Always Online)